With deep love and deep roots in the area, we designed this site as a resource for Cranberry Lake, Wanakena, Star Lake, and your neck of the woods. From year-round residents to summer home owners and those stopping by to camp, snowmobile, or just enjoy the region’s natural beauty, these pages are for you. Here you will find listings for local business, organizations, and other services. You can also take advantage of a current calendar of events and hear from people just like you. Do you have a listing we should include on the Resources page? Submit it here. Want to write something about Cranberry Lake, Wanakena, or Star Lake for the blog? Send it to us! We’re always interested in pictures, so be sure to include those, too. Of course, you can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The more you tag and share, the more we’ll be able to post. Enjoy!
The Cranberry Blog welcomes participation on our page and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find here. We do not discriminate against any views, but administrators of this website do reserve the right to delete the following, or to block users who post the following:
- Obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech (Speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected status)
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: Be cool.